canberrabirds

Fw: ANBG birds

To: "'COG chatline'" <>
Subject: Fw: ANBG birds
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 21:53:42 +1100
Surely correct in terms of the specific question. I would only add something that might add or reduce confusion, depending on the wording used, that in terms of COG breeding records, that includes dependant young (DY) as constituting a breeding, even if the natal area is elsewhere. YTBC would on that basis have breeding records at ANBG. Same old issue with the King Parrot.