canberrabirds

Re: Rarities listing resources?

To: CanberraBirds <>
Subject: Re: Rarities listing resources?
From: David McDonald <>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 17:37:32 +1100
One option is to join Birdlife Australia http://www.birdlife.org.au/support-us/join-us/ and then have access to fine-grained data at the Birdata website http://www.birdata.com.au .
Regards - David

On 27/02/2013 12:45 PM, pardalote wrote:
Hi All
I was wondering if there are any resources available to the general public regarding sightings of birds - particularly the rare species. Are there any websites that list all the published sightings from particular years, or sightings of particular species in a given period? I inquire as I am interested in comparing my sightings to see what rarities I have seen, and to know which species are of particular note, and worth reporting in future.
Matt.