canberrabirds

Faces of Tin Hut 11th Feb 2012

To: "'canberra birds'" <>
Subject: Faces of Tin Hut 11th Feb 2012
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:47:48 +1100
This attaching photos thing really is not my issue but I'm writing only because I would like to suggest This in view of the issue covered in "List manager message re threats to the list's viability" .

I suggest in cases like this, people write along these lines (taking as an example the particular photos used) type whatever text and add something like: "I have a photo of the view from Tin Hut, an Aust Hobby, a Kestrel, a Red-kneed Dotterel, 2 Yellow tailed Black-Cockatoos & a Peregrine Falcon, file size is XX.  If anyone wishes to see the photos, please reply to this and ask me".

Philip

-----Original Message-----From: kym bradley [ Sent: Tuesday, 12 February 2013 12:57 PM      To:
Subject: [canberrabirds] Faces of Tin Hut 11th Feb 2012

Water level is down  still allot of water in there ( the image is looking back toward the hut from opposite side ),  besides the pictured birds, there was a musk duck, wedge Tailed Eagle, 2 egrets numerous small birds

The yellow tailed were taken right at the London Bridge Turn

Sorry if this is to large for the phone people, yes I was emailed by one of these people complaining