canberrabirds

[Fwd: Conservation Council Forum with Minister Shane Rattenbury:

Subject: [Fwd: Conservation Council Forum with Minister Shane Rattenbury: 20 February 2013]
From: "Canberra Ornithologists Group Inc." <>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 06:13:28 +1100 (EST)

*Forum with Minister Shane Rattenbury: 20 February 2013*

The Conservation Council invites you to our first forum of 2013.

*What: *Mr Shane Rattenbury MLA, ACT Minister for Territory and Municipal Services: My first 100 days as Minister responsible for land management in

the ACT. Implications for biodiversity conservation
*When:* Wednesday 20 February 2013 @ 5:30pm networking for a 6.00pm start *Where:* Pilgrim House, 69 Northbourne Ave, Canberra

now<http://consact.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cdb275869299cb5f1f0d5e866&id=729e6ef589&e=dee8f7451e>

For information contact 6229 3209 or