canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] Photography Course Birds - Long Billed Corella

To: <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] Photography Course Birds - Long Billed Corella
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 12:24:54 +1100

Certainly interesting, Matt.  Those are possibly hybrids  -  a few being based in that Bowen park area, and occasionally reported, under various labellings.  (You’d need an expert to go into the details  -  to me they seem to lack a bit of red, and some length in the upper bill.  You can probably find a spectrum of variation across individual bird)