canberrabirds

Bird ID

To: "'Lindsay Hansch'" <>
Subject: Bird ID
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 11:53:59 +1100
I suggest it is one of the Jaegers, probably Arctic, as there is just enough to hint at the extended middle tail feathers being straight, but it is outside my expertise, with what little shows on that photo. If you like I will forward on to someone else for you. One important thing is when was this, as in what month, as most of these birds are migratory.