canberrabirds

Glossy Black Cockatoos

To: "'martin butterfield'" <>, "'COG List'" <>
Subject: Glossy Black Cockatoos
From: "Chris Davey" <>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:36:13 +1100

Martin, many thanks for the report.  This observation and the reporting of is exactly why COG wanted to become involved so that we could encourage as much reporting as possible within the local region.

Can I assume the observation has been reported to the COG database?

One idea is to use the K2C website as a focal point for the project and any sightings such as yours we will post so that hopefully others will report the birds.  This will be particularly useful as it starts to identify the location of important feeding trees for the birds.  By the way, your local Landcare group is one that is involved in the project.

Chris