canberrabirds

re.all COG photographers

Subject: re.all COG photographers
From: Graham Stephinson <>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 22:34:16 +1000
Some of you may have noted Ian Fraser's email re. the ANZANG web site.
Am writing to say that I have entered this competition over the past few years and have attached
2 of my images that have been successful.
In 2010 the Barn Owl won the B & W section and the Landscape image has been selected in the final 100
photos for 2012 from which the section winners are decided.
The final 100 images will be on display in the SA Museum from 5th. Oct., when the winners will be announced
at the official opening, and will be on display until Nov.

I would suggest COG photographers consider entering next year as COG-gers produce some stunning work. Look up the ANZANG web site for the 2012 winners & their rewards, if you are interested. This not a brag session, just bringing to the COG photographers' attention the work of nature photographers in
the Australian, NZ, Antarctic & NG region.  Hence ANZANG.

Regards - Steve.