canberrabirds

Yellow-faced Honeyeaters [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

To: <>
Subject: Yellow-faced Honeyeaters [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:50:27 +1000
I have not had Yellow-faced Honeyeaters at my GBS Site yet (this season) but there were small migrating flocks of them (maybe 20 in total during my about 30 minutes there) at Pine Island on Saturday about mid day (along with large numbers of Grey Fantails and all 5 local Thornbill species).

Philip

-----Original Message-----From: John Brannan [ Sent: Monday, 10 September 2012 2:50 PM      To:       Subject: Re: [canberrabirds] Yellow-faced Honeyeaters [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

There've been small groups of 2 or 3 flying over my house in Florey most of today, but the largest group I've seen so far was around 15 birds flying east to west over Strathnairn out near Holt on Friday morning.
John