canberrabirds

You better be looking at me.

To: "'wallaces'" <>, "'Canberra birds'" <>
Subject: You better be looking at me.
From: "Jenny Smits" <>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 21:27:35 +1000
Sorry for posting a non-Canberra birds related post, but Speaking of birds
'rating themselves' like that willy of Steve's, check out these cuties
checking themselves out in the water reflection - caught on remote wildlife
cameras. From a property I work at in southern NT.

I suppose we would check ourselves out too with crest like that.

I've got video clips if anyone is interested.

Cheers

Jenny Smits

Northern Territory Angas Downs Remote Cameras videos: (fauna, ferals and
birds). There is also a willy in the March one doing exactly the same thing
as Steve's. Again common, but so 'rude'!

July 12 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3XHNpgt47U
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3XHNpgt47U&feature=plcp> &feature=plcp

Mar 12 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3OQCqRDQRY
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3OQCqRDQRY&feature=plcp> &feature=plcp