canberrabirds

Fraser bronze wings -pic of new chick

To: Canberra Birds <>
Subject: Fraser bronze wings -pic of new chick
From: Dennis Ayliffe <>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 14:32:03 +1000
You may recall my post yesterday about sighting the chick produced by the pair of bronzewing pigeons nesting in my backyard here in Fraser. Today I managed to get the attached image showing the chick and the male together. It may remain to be seen but this early breeding couldave protected the nestling from the local pied currawongs who don't appear to be in breeding fettle yet.
Dennis Ayliffe

0400168825