canberrabirds

ANBG today

To: COG Chatline <>
Subject: ANBG today
From: Julian Teh <>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 15:47:30 +1000
Myself, Matt, and our parents spent a few Hours at the ANBG today.
We arrived at about one o clock, and walked up towards the 190 sections, where
we spent a while looking for rose robins. Unsuccessful, so we headed up towards
202 to look for the RB Treecreeper.
After some time, we were rewarded with excellent views of the Treecreeper, and
elated headed back down towards 28, where Matt's dad spotted the rose robin
about halfway through 28.
On the way back to the car, we had very nice views of a displaying satin
bowerbird immature at a bower.

Full list below.

Wood duck
Sulphur crested cockatoo