canberrabirds

Spotted Harrier

To: <>
Subject: Spotted Harrier
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 23:08:47 +1000
Hi Julian,

I'll leave interpreting map expertise to others but I'll comment on this. Of course it depends on how far back in time you go, but at least in my local memory there is surely more than "a couple of sightings at Kellys". As I know of 3 if not 4 of those couple are mine (although to what extent they are on what system. I'm not sure), plus several others that were not mine, that I know of.