canberrabirds

Yellow Thornbills

To: <>, <>
Subject: Yellow Thornbills
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 15:27:25 +1000
Sure and that quote from "Birds of the ACT" field guide is still correct. For what it is worth, or from my travels over the years I have considered that the shores of Googong Dam is one of the most reliable places to consistently find this species locally. Actually it is the specific habitat or form of trees anywhere in our region that helps you find them.