canberrabirds

Non birding/ Brown Snake

To: "Williams, Roger" <>, canberrabirds <>
Subject: Non birding/ Brown Snake
From: Bob Rusk <>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 16:11:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Roger !
I'm not an expert in sexing snakes but I would lean to guessing that this one being a female. The reason being  that I couldn't for the life of me imagine that a male would get itself in to such a predicament . Of course there could be some (misguided) opinions from some other sections of the community . I don't know if its the same empty pond that we seen last week but there was a recently demised Pee Wee (female) caught in the mire when we were there.
Bob