canberrabirds

ANBG

To: "'pardalote'" <>, <>
Subject: ANBG
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:19:05 +1000
Not being there, this is a big stab in the dark but the most obvious contender for a high pitch ascending whistle at this time of year is the Golden Whistler. It is different from their strong singing call so not likely to be on the websites etc but a common sound from them is a very simple but strong pleasant sound that certainly fits a high pitch ascending whistle.