canberrabirds

What is it? (Off topic)

To: sandra henderson <>, COG List <>
Subject: What is it? (Off topic)
From: martin butterfield <>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 17:03:26 +1000
Thank you for the heads up on the dog poisoning.

Noting the condition of many of Tammy's bones when she digs them up and eats them the smell wouldn't dissuade her!  If the toxin can be absorbed through the skin, she might be at risk there also since she is the only dog I owned that matches the anti-hero of Footrot Flats for enjoying a good poop-roll.

If folk are interested here is a blogpost about this descriptively named organism.

Martin