canberrabirds

Fwd: Sighting of Swift Parrot 25 Mar 2012 on Budderoo Plateau

To: COG bird discussions <>
Subject: Fwd: Sighting of Swift Parrot 25 Mar 2012 on Budderoo Plateau
From: Denis Wilson <>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 11:33:23 +1000
This is a reminder to all COG Chat Line members that the Birds Australia Swift Parrot Recovery Program coordinator is Chris Tzaros.
m("birdlife.org.au","Chris.Tzaros");">

Clearly he is keen to get all reports of Swift Parrots.
Accordingly I am forwarding his email address.
I now know it is still current (the previous references I could find were several years old).

So, for the South Coast reporters of this Chat line as well, as the Canberra based people kindly store this email, or at least his email address.

The recent reference on this chat line to Swifties in the prolific flowering Eucalypts on the South Coast would be of interest to Chris, I am sure.

I sent him a Google Earth Placemark (kmz file) which seems to have worked well, as a way of getting Lat and Long reference points.

Denis Wilson