canberrabirds

Swift Parrot

Subject: Swift Parrot
From: Erika Roper <>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:30:08 +1100
Thanks for your suggestions, guys. Unfortunately I only got a glimpse of the bird as it flew over my house. It was also near dusk so the light wasn't very good. I think I'm just going to put this one down as a maybe. I might wander around the cemetery and the hills nearby to see if the bird is around still, though I doubt it.