canberrabirds

Fwd: Superbs-sightings

To: canberra birds <>
Subject: Fwd: Superbs-sightings
From: Rosemary Blemings <>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:38:37 +1100
This was sent to Chris Davey after his call for sightings. I'm sending it on as the situation on Mt Rogers hasn't changed. We did hear a group of them on Sunday morning about 10am...this is the pattern: occasional sightings of a few birds at a time...no large congregations as in the years up to 2009-10.
Rosemary