canberrabirds

Superb Parrots

To: Anthony Overs <>
Subject: Superb Parrots
From: Daryl King <>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 14:05:22 +1100
They seem to be present in small groups (avge 5-7) throughout Belconnen, and are moving around to take advantage of seasonal food. In the past few days I have seen such feeding groups in Spence, Florey, Latham and Charnwood (flowing eucalypts), Melba (eucs and acacia seed), Flynn (conifer cones and prunus fruit/ seed) and Macgregor (casuarina cones).