canberrabirds

Marlo birds - photos requested

To: <>
Subject: Marlo birds - photos requested
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:35:57 +1100
Not my request but forwarded from BA for all the great photographers out
there (that isn't me!). I know there are several COGites with photos of
several of these birds. Nothing to do with me. Don't reply to me, reply to
David Huxtable

Philip

-----Original Message-----From:
 On Behalf Of David Huxtable
Sent: Thursday, 22 December 2011 4:16 PM        To:
       Cc: Tim Dolby   Subject: [Birding-Aus] FW:
Marlo birds

Hi there at Birding Aus

I was given your details by a good friend of mine, Tim Dolby, as a place to
contact for possible bird images.

To explain, I am undertaking a small interpretive signage project for Parks
Victoria along the Snowy River Estuary in the Marlo Coastal Reserve around
Mots Beach and Frenches Narrow. The interpretive signage is telling the
stories of the habitats and wildlife in the area, and in particular the
local birds. I was wondering if you could put me in touch with, or had
access to some good quality images of the following birds that could be used
in the signage - they need to be reasonably hires.

€ Superb Lyrebird
€ Little Egret
€ Eastern Curlew
€ Little Tern
€ Fairy Tern
€ Azure Kingfisher
€ Lewin's Rail
€ Other estuarine birds
€ White bellied Sea Eagle ­ preferably flying (I have the image I my mind of
a photo of a sea eagle flying directly towards the camera with wings
outstretched - would be fantastic)

I would appreciate any assistance you could provide in this, and look
forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers

Dave

LookEar

Interpretive Design and Displays

Melbourne
9 Stafford Street, Northcote, Victoria, 3070
T: +61 3 9489 7027

East Gippsland
PO Box 294, Mallacoota, Victoria, 3892
T: +61 3 51 580 778