canberrabirds

problem with online data entry

Subject: problem with online data entry
From: Matthew Frawley <>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 20:08:10 +1100
When clicking on the 'Submit' button for the online data entry COG Observation Record I am getting the following message:

image.png

I have attempted the data entry from two different PCs and using two different browsers (IE & Chrome) and am doing nothing differently from how I have always entered the online observation record.  I've been close to giving up but it would be a shame to lose my observations simply through frustration.

With the possibility of many observation records to be submitted online following the blitz this weekend, I thought it pertinent to raise this issue in case it is global and not just my problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please pass this on to the relevant person if you know they aren't subscribed to this cog-list.

Kind regards

Matthew Frawley