canberrabirds

Wednesday Walk 19 October - additional info

To: COG List <>,
Subject: Wednesday Walk 19 October - additional info
From: sandra henderson <>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 18:36:59 +1100
after a visit to the Baroona Rd property today (Sun), can I advise that its best if parking is on the verge close to bottom of driveway (its only a short walk up to the house). Look for the A-frame mailbox with property name Illilunga - just past the large white house for sale.

can anyone hoping to carpool from Kambah please get in touch with me  so I have some idea of numbers there.

sandra h