canberrabirds

Yellow-faced Honeyeaters over my GBS

To: Jack & Andrea Holland <>
Subject: Yellow-faced Honeyeaters over my GBS
From: John Brannan <>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 21:41:32 +1100
On Sunday morning (Oct 2nd) maybe 60 or 70 YFHEs were flying in a loose flock between flowering eucalypts up at the Pinnacle in Hawker. I've had a couple of small flocks (7-8) through my garden in Hawker in the last couple of weeks (much to the annoyance of the one YFHE that overwintered), but that's the biggest single flock I've seen so far this Spring.

John Brannan