canberrabirds

Be careful at Finch Central!!

To: "'martin butterfield'" <>, "'COG List'" <>
Subject: Be careful at Finch Central!!
From: "Margaret Leggoe" <>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:24:22 +1000

This is absolutely extraordinary!  When the roo culls are on, there are signs at every gate warning people.

One would think the AFP might be able to use the Defence Dept firing range for their practice.

I must say, Martin, you were either brave or foolhardy to have remained in the precinct after the first bang.

ML