canberrabirds

Spotted Pardalotes

To: "Philip Veerman" <>, "'Williams, Roger'" <>
Subject: Spotted Pardalotes
From: "Barbara Preston" <>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 16:16:24 +1000
is the male or female more aggressive? Some years ago a pair attacked my first floor office window (distractingly easy to view over the monitor) many times over many weeks/months. The female was much more aggressive, often making hard contact with the glass, while the male generally avoided contact and spent more time strutting, preening himself and singing etc ....

Barbara Preston Research
ABN 18 142 854 599
21 Boobialla Street
O'Connor ACT 2602