canberrabirds

Satin Flycatcher - oops, misidentified should be Restless

To: <>
Subject: Satin Flycatcher - oops, misidentified should be Restless
From: MJ and ME <>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 10:00:03 +1000
G'day All,

   Sorry but have misidentified. Thanks to Milburn pointing out my error. Should have been Restless Flycatcher. Obvious now I have been given shove in the right direction. Having not seen any Flycatchers for ages I was just a bit quick off the mark. Apologies for anyone now scouring gardens for Satins!

Michael

Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 08:34:43 +1000
Subject: [canberrabirds] Satin Flycatcher

G'day All,

  Just moved from Nicholls to MacGregor (near Goodwin Hill). Now have a well established garden with constant bird movement through it. Highlight so far was one male Satin Flycatcher calling loudly about 3 pm on Saturday. Flew off in an easterly direction,

Michael kingsford