canberrabirds

a maggie's dinner?

To: "'Robin Eckermann'" <>, "'Barbara Allan'" <>, "'canberrabirds'" <>
Subject: a maggie's dinner?
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 18:18:16 +1000
The issue about Maybe someone knows whether in fact mice on the way out due to the effects of rodent bait are a hazard for birds has been a topic on Birding-Aus recently. Although more concern given about raptors than magpies. As with most of these things, I don't think there was a single complete certain answer. But then I did not follow it that closely.