canberrabirds

bird books

To: "chatline canberrabirds" <>
Subject: bird books
From: "Terry Bell" <>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 10:44:13 -0700
members may be interested to learn that several heavily discounted books are available from tha wholesale book company Clouston & Hall at Civic and Fishwyk. The one I value is Birds, The Art of Ornithology By Jonathon Elphick ( National History Museum ) costing $14.95, 336 pages. They would make great gifts, raffle prizes and I might even buy one for Martin Butterfield presently birding no doubt in warmer climes. Terry B.