canberrabirds

Gang-gang Cockatoo COG Gallery image

To: COG bird discussions <>
Subject: Gang-gang Cockatoo COG Gallery image
From: Denis Wilson <>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:45:16 +1100
I wish to thank Julian Robinson for his wonderful photo of Gang-gangs grooming eachother.

I have linked to that photo at the end of a story I have written about finding a road-killed Gang-gang Cockatoo.
http://peonyden.blogspot.com/2011/03/gang-gang-cockatoo-hit-by-car.html

I wanted to cheer up my readers, and that photo was the perfect ending.
http://photogallery.canberrabirds.org.au/images/Cockatoo_Gang-gang2_Robinson.jpg

Many thanks to COG for the existence of the Gallery (I keep telling my readers it is a valuable public resource), and Julian for that particular image.

Denis Wilson