canberrabirds

Wednesday Walk for January 19 2010

To: COG List <>
Subject: Wednesday Walk for January 19 2010
From: martin butterfield <>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:25:20 +1100
As muttered in an email in December the plan is to visit Kelly Rd Williamsdale for the January walk.  I have checked a 10 day weather forecast and the maximum is given as 27 with cloudy skies but 0% POP.   Thus I propose that we meet at Kelly Rd at 9am on that date.

Kelly Rd is easy to find.  Head down the Monaro Highway towards Cooma, passing Royalla on the left and the Williamsdale Service station on the right.  2 kilometres later you leave the ACT and a further 2 kilometres on the turnoff to Kelly Rd is on the left.

I believe Kambah Village shops is a convenient place for those travelling from Canberra to meet for car-pooling.  For those coming from the east of Canberra I will be leaving the Spotlight car park in Queanbeyan at 8:15 and going down Old Cooma Rd to Williamsdale.

Martin