canberrabirds

Members Night 12 January

To: <>
Subject: Members Night 12 January
From: "Jack & Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 21:07:32 +1100
Hello subscribers, I meant to announce it at the COG Xmas party last night (but there really wasn’t the opportunity) that I still have a few vacancies for speakers at the traditional Members Night on 12 January.  So if you have anything to present that you feel would be of interest to other members please contact me as soon as you can.  In particular I’m encouraging members who never have spoken to COG before, we managed to do this very successfully earlier this year and ended up with an excellent program of interesting speakers and topics.

Many thanks in anticipation

Jack Holland

The Gang-gang ad follows.

Members night Wednesday 12 January

As is traditional, for our January meeting we will be having a “Members’' Night”, with the opportunity for COG members to contribute short presentations (no more than 10 minutes) on a range of bird related topics.  So if you have a favourite birding moment for 2010, some special photos to share with members, a birding story to tell, or anything that you think may be of interest to members, please contact Jack Holland (6288 7840 A/H), or by E-mail on m("environment.gov.au","jack.holland");"> ).  Members who have not presented before to COG are especially encouraged.

One of the presentations will be by Barbara Allan on the results of the 2010 blitz. The lucky draw and other prizes for participants will also be presented.