canberrabirds

campbell park -- Noisy Friarbirds and Leaden Flycatchers

To: <>, <>
Subject: campbell park -- Noisy Friarbirds and Leaden Flycatchers
From: Tim Birch <>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 00:45:42 +0000
thanks ver much for forwarding on the reference - all very fascinating

kind regards

Tim

CC: ;
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 12:08:14 +1100

Thanks and good work Martin, I had forgotten about that specific reference (and didn't think to check via google and didn't stop to check HANZAB). Although now following your hint, I realise I did see that ref in Emu at the time and it must have contributed to the impression in my head to comment. That paper is nearly 30 years old, there must be a lot more information available on this by now.