canberrabirds

Request to See Birds in the Canberra area

To: <>
Subject: Request to See Birds in the Canberra area
From: "Jack & Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 17:40:02 +1100
Hello subscribers,

I have received the following request from a WA birder who is keen to find some new species while he stays in Canberra visiting family after the after he attends the Ecological Society of Australia conference in Canberra from 6-10 December.

While I have been able to give him some general information there may be one or two amongst you who would have the time to accompany him on a trip to the Brindabellas, in particular to help him see the Rose Robin, Pilotbird and Spotted Quail-thrush which are his top priorities (and I might add are difficult to give locations for, except perhaps the walking trails at Tidbinbilla for the first two).

Could you please reply direct to Pieter rather than through me.

Many thanks

Jack Holland