canberrabirds

Reminder - submissions closing for December CBN

To: Canberra Birds birds <>
Subject: Reminder - submissions closing for December CBN
From: Beth Mantle <>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 20:21:46 +1100
Hello everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that submissions for the December 2010 issue of CBN close today. If you have an article you would like published in the CBN, our next regular issue is due in June 2011. The March 2011 issue will be dedicated to the Annual Bird Report, as per usual.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Kind regards,
Beth Mantle
Dr Beth Mantle
Editor