canberrabirds

Blitz - what I didn't see

To: "'Geoffrey Dabb'" <>, <>
Subject: Blitz - what I didn't see
From: "Margaret Leggoe" <>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 13:57:46 +1100

My last visit to Callum Brae was a week ago.  Also, no small honeyeaters, but I did spot and see a white-throated gerygone and actually managed a bad photograph of a varied sittella.  BFCS were carrying nesting material.

There is a small grove of flowering young eucalypts on Mt Wanniassa that I intend to visit when the weather is a bit more reliable.  Perhaps the HEs are there.