canberrabirds

Missing Data in COGAtlas on line

To: "'Cog Chatline'" <>
Subject: Missing Data in COGAtlas on line
From: "Paul Fennell" <>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:37:23 +1000

Hello everyone,

I just downloaded the COG Atlas data from the internet, as the first step in organising data for the Annual Bird Report.

Many thanks to those who have entered their observations through this medium.

There are a very few entries that are not complete, but in the table below there is a sequence of entries without the COG Observer Code.

Who owns them?

Please let me know ASAP if any of them are yours.

Sheet 336 is important since the Location is missing too, as well as the lat/longs.

I would deeply appreciate a timely response from the owner(s) of these records.

Cheers

Paul

Paul Fennell

COG Database Manager

026254 1804

0407105460

Query1

SheetNumber

SurveyCode

COGObserverCode

ObservationDate

StartTime

Location

RAOUName

NbrObserved

329

COG

1/09/2010

12:00

Jerrabomberra Wetlands(3 Sites)(L14)

Golden-headed Cisticola

1

330

COG

15/07/2010

11:00

Captain Camp Site, Black Range Road(B04)

Varied Sittella

330

COG

15/07/2010

11:00

Captain Camp Site, Black Range Road(B04)

Brown-headed Honeyeater

1

330

COG

15/07/2010

11:00

Captain Camp Site, Black Range Road(B04)

Double-barred Finch

330

COG

15/07/2010

11:00

Captain Camp Site, Black Range Road(B04)

Golden Whistler

331

COG

17/08/2010

10:30

Goorooyarroo Nature Reserve - southern end(M12)

Little Eagle

331

COG

17/08/2010

10:30

Goorooyarroo Nature Reserve - southern end(M12)

Grey Butcherbird

332

COG

20/08/2010

13:40

Goorooyarroo Nature Reserve - southern end(M12)

Varied Sittella

332

COG

20/08/2010

13:40

Goorooyarroo Nature Reserve - southern end(M12)

Wedge-tailed Eagle

333

COG

3/08/2010

14:00

Jerrabomberra Wetlands(3 Sites)(L14)

Australasian Darter

1

333

COG

3/08/2010

14:00

Jerrabomberra Wetlands(3 Sites)(L14)

Little Eagle

333

COG

3/08/2010

14:00

Jerrabomberra Wetlands(3 Sites)(L14)

Restless Flycatcher

1

333

COG

3/08/2010

14:00

Jerrabomberra Wetlands(3 Sites)(L14)

Silvereye

334

COG

28/07/2010

14:30

Mulligans Flat near Horse Park Dve entrance(L11)

Jacky Winter

1

335

COG