canberrabirds

K2C bird surveys, Sunday 17 October

To: <>
Subject: K2C bird surveys, Sunday 17 October
From: "Nicki Taws" <>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 21:19:20 +1000
This is a call for anyone who is thinking of joining us for the K2C bird surveys in the Bredbo region on Sunday 17 October to let me know sooner rather than later so that I can plan the survey teams and sites.

This is a great opportunity to visit some wonderful properties that you wouldn't normally have access to, and the woodlands have proved to be rich in many of the threatened birds such as Diamond Firetail, Hooded Robin and Brown Treecreeper.

The surveys will be undertaken in 'blitz' fashion, that is, observers in small groups will visit a number of sites on one or more properties before regrouping for lunch and a sharing of the survey's findings. Less experienced observers are welcome to join in the survey as each team will have at least one experienced observer.

Thank you to those who have already contacted me.
cheers

Nicki Taws

0408 210 736