canberrabirds

Botanic Gardens Open Day - COG volunteer(s) needed

Subject: Botanic Gardens Open Day - COG volunteer(s) needed
From: "Canberra Ornithologists Group Inc." <>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 07:04:10 +1000 (EST)

On 24 October the ANBG is holding an open day to celebrate its 40th anniversary. COG has been invited to have an information stall at the event, which seems an excellent opportunity for us. However, many people, including most of the committee, have other commitments on that day.  I'm seeking a few volunteers from the membership who would be prepared to spend a couple of hours helping out - handing out information, talking to people about what we do and about birds in Canberra.  One of the committee is able to be the organiser on the day, but she needs some helpers!  please contact me asap if you are able to assist (I need to indicate whether we're participating in next few days)

thanks

Sandra henderson
COG Secretary

Canberra Ornithologists Group Inc.