canberrabirds

Place of sighting

To: <>
Subject: Place of sighting
From: "Janet Russell" <>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:14:19 +1000

Could I ask members who use this list to record sightings, please put the place of sighting in their postings.

I am a (usually) silent member who lives in Gidabal Street, Aranda and I think I can hear a Rufous Songlark in the area from time to time. It started a few months ago. We have never heard the call before this in the 10 years we have lived here.  I am not confident of id without sighting the bird and I never seen it. Are there any other folk who live in this area who have heard this bird?

Many thanks

Janet Russell