canberrabirds

callum brae today

To: "'sandra henderson'" <>, "'Cog line'" <>
Subject: callum brae today
From: "Margaret Leggoe" <>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 15:05:56 +1100

I would like to add Varied Sitellas (or is it Sitellae) to Sandra’s list along the southern fence at CB.  Haven’t seen one before, so have enclosed a couple of shots for confirmation.

That spot has the greatest variety of birds!   Just sit along the southern fence about halfway between the big newer dam and the lower SE dam, and watch the action in the quarry paddock.

Margaret Leggoe