canberrabirds

Suffocating gum!

To: <>
Subject: Suffocating gum!
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 23:54:52 +1100
People come up with some nonsense ideas. Actually there is little wrong with the occasional nonsense idea but to carry it through beyond the first minute thereafter ........  Do they really think all Australian birds have long, curved bills. Maybe that will stretch Geoffrey's skills at finding a photo (genuine unaltered of course) to comment on that conundrum.