canberrabirds

Cape barren Goose

To: "COG" <>
Subject: Cape barren Goose
From: "sharon rusk" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:35:51 +1100

Hi!

All you Twitcher people better get down here to Ulladulla quick because as of 8.30 pm there was a Cape Barren Goose at the playing fields (going towards the lighthouse ) on Deering St.  This gem was spotted by your very own Pat Moffat  who after being heavily ridiculed by Martyn and was made to eat humble pie, I must add that I believed her immediately and was only teasing when I told her not to be silly. It’s not a domestic as it can readily fly and seems to be lost  as it honks all the time.

Bob .