canberrabirds

Bird ID

To: "'Lindsay Hansch'" <>, "'COG-L'" <>
Subject: Bird ID
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:57:26 +1100
I think it looks more glossy above than for any Leaden Flycatcher I have encountered. Is there any reason why it wouldn't be a Broad-billed Flycatcher? Which is the more common there? I don't know. Given the location, I suggest you might get more (by that I mean additional), relevant suggestions by posting to Birding-aus than Canberra birds.