canberrabirds

RFI - South Coast Fieldwrens / Calamanthus

To: <>
Subject: RFI - South Coast Fieldwrens / Calamanthus
From: Damien Farine <>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 10:49:02 +1100
Just wondering if anyone has some recent info on finding these guys.  We'll be in Bermagui over the long weekend and would like to find some.  We're planning on going to look for Black-faced Shag in Eden, so that general area would be fine.

Cheers,
Damien

Meet local singles online. Browse profiles for FREE!