canberrabirds

RE: Use of your Images on Birdpedia

To: "'Martyn \(Birdpedia\)'" <>
Subject: RE: Use of your Images on Birdpedia
From: "Margaret Leggoe" <>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 08:36:57 +1100

Dear Martyn,

It would have been better had you asked me first, and then put the photos up.  The photo of the white-browed woodswallow is fine, but I must ask you to remove the photo of the dollar bird.  It is not a good photo, and well below the standard I would normally agree to publish.  It was only sent to local my birdwatching group, and was never intended for publication.

I am CCing this to our chat line in case others are unaware, as I was, that their images may finish up on the Internet.   Our chat line often contains poor images purely because we need help in identification, and not the sort the authors would want published.

Yours sincerely

Margaret Leggoe