canberrabirds

Spangled Drongo at Jerra Wetlands

To: "COG list" <>
Subject: Spangled Drongo at Jerra Wetlands
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 10:25:26 +1100
This morning (4 Jan) at about 09.20 I saw a Spangled Drongo in the area near
the seat between Fulica and Tadorna hides - the same area where one was seen,
was it last year or the year before?  Nothing much of note at Kellys. 1
Spotless Crake in crake alley.  No sign of any Native Hens - have they moved
on?  The last time I saw them was on Christmas Day and I have been out there
several times since.

Regards
Frank Antram