canberrabirds

Wotsit

To: <>
Subject: Wotsit
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:23:29 +1100

My attention has been drawn to the fact that the Texas Christian University ‘Horned Frog’ is not actually a frog but a lizard.

Reminds me of Ogden Nash –

“ The one-L lama he’s a priest,

The two-L llama he’s a beast,

But I will bet a silk pajama

That there is no

Three-L lllama.

[The author’s attention has been drawn to a type of conflagration known as a three-alarmer]”