canberrabirds

Support Our Conservation Council's WAW

To: <>
Subject: Support Our Conservation Council's WAW
From: "Tony Lawson" <>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 17:35:51 +1100

Walk Against Warming and Sustainability Fair!

Saturday 12 December 2009 THIS SATURDAY

11:30am, New Parliament House Lawns (Federation Mall).

Please come and show the Australian Government and the world that we are serious about acting on climate change.

This year, Walk Against Warming will be the biggest, most important event in its five year history as the event will coincide with the International Day of Action on Climate Change and the crucial Copenhagen Climate Talks in Denmark.

Before and after the short walk you can check out lots of sustainable products and find information on how to make your home sustainable at the Sustainability Fair.

Remember to wear your blue shoelaces! These can be purchased at our stall on the day. For more information please visit www.consact.org.au or contact Susanna on 6229 3208.
Also please show your support on our Twitter or Facebook sites!